My Dance of Life

My Dance of Life

Silently adoring the silver moon with it's gentle gleam
Courted by the many twinkling stars that makes up the night sky
I look at own reflection on the gentle lake
A person with so many flaws in life
A person who has done so many mistakes in life
A person who regrets some actions in life
Yet...
That is what that made me who I am
That made me a stronger person to face life's dance
Judge me not my flaws and errs
As humans, we are weak and imperfect
As humans, we seek the unachievable
As humans, we desire for more
But...
Imperfection creates a gem of pure heart
Seeking the unachievable and desiring more makes us strive harder
In this dance of life

Rory Ong 042210

This is something I put together when I was reflecting about my life. I am not a perfect person but simply a normal human being who faces life's trials and tribulations all the time. There are ups and downs but I still try to persevere and learn from the mistakes I have done.

Sometimes it's not the matters of life that brings me down but my own people. Human beings who judges people from the outside and not the inside. We all can quote, "Don't judge a book by it's cover" till the time the cows jump over the moon but it will never end at all.

2 thoughts:

Eugene Lim April 24, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Great to hear :) May God bless you in your journeys ahead.

As long as your heart is still beating, hope will always be alight.

Rory Ong April 25, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Thanks, Eugene!! :)


About this blog

Dictates my life and the inner workings of my mind to the people outside of my inner circle