Life's Mix

Life's Mix

I stare down
Looking at the hustle and bustle
City lift brings
The constant rumblings and honks
We often ask
How can we seek peace in this pandemonium
We can only answer

God and men

God brings salvation in our lives
Healing us spiritually
Giving us the will to live
on the Spirit of Love

Men brings companionship in life
To satiate the thirst of human desires
The wants of Earthly desires
To minister to one another

Put both together
We rise as human beings

Rory Ong 051510

I got this as I was staring downwards to the traffic below from the monorail station at Time Square. It was a warm and noisy Saturday afternoon in Kuala Lumpur. I was there waiting for my friend to arrive. It's one of those days where we meet up. Yeah... We hardly meet up even though we are from the same church.

Anyway, this is just my reflection on how people can live in this pandemonium that is called LIFE. You need a good, healthy dose of both God and Man to balance things or it might just run out of context. I doubt you want things to run out of context, no?

0 thoughts:


About this blog

Dictates my life and the inner workings of my mind to the people outside of my inner circle