Poem of the Heart

Heart-felt Thoughts for You

Listening to the gentle strains of the piano
I am in my own world now

Carried by the music
of the playing cellist
I flow like a gossamer ribbon
in the air
Gliding in a wraith-like motion

As the
gentle and serene swan
Glides gracefully on the lake of mirror

That reflects my heart's desire

To touch you close to my heart

To hold you close to my heart

To heal your innermost pain

To gently bring you out of your solitude


~Rory Ong 150310~

Wrote this while listening to "Love Story meets Viva la Vida" by Jon Schmitz. It is a beautiful arrangement and I would say it means so much without even having a single lyric in it (my version, that is)




Image Source: Internet


0 thoughts:


About this blog

Dictates my life and the inner workings of my mind to the people outside of my inner circle